Wheelchair Tray Half-Lap Wood Flip-Away - For Full Arm Rest Wheelchairs (14 inch Arm Rests)
For Full Arm Rest Wheelchairs (14 inch Arm Rests). It attaches to the chair with a metal bracket under the arm padding. Tools will be needed to remove the wheelchair arm rest and placing the bracket on the arm and re-securing the arm rest over the bracket. Check if you can remove your arm rest before ordering. There are two screw holes on the desk mount 9 inches apart. The Tray is shipped for Right arm use, but the bracket can be removed and re-attached to flip side of tray for use on left side of chair.
- This unique design provides arm support and a work surface when required
- It attaches to the chair with a metal bracket under the arm padding
- The tray flips over the arm and lies flush, leaving the wheel free for pushing
- Doesn't increase the overall width of the chair
- The wood tray can be used either right or left side