DeVilbiss Vacu-Aide QSU - Aspirator (Quiet Suction Machine) - 7314P-D or 7314D-D
Available without an internal battery (7314D-D) or Portable with internal battery (7314P-D)
- With more than 50% reduction in sound, the Vacu-Aide QSU is the quietest high flow/high suction portable unit on the market, making it a smart choice for patients from neonate to adult.
- Vacuum adjustment allows for 50-550 mm Hg and a free flow of 27 liters/minute
- Optional sealed lead acid battery for use up to one-hour operation.
- Meets American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) guidelines for neonatal, infant, child and adult homecare suctioning.
- Can return a patient to a state of comfort quickly – Meets ISO 10079-1:2009 high vacuum, high flow classification.
- Portable Unit can be operated while inside the carrying case.
- Float shutoff on container to protect against overflow and integrated bacteria filter to prevent back flow.