CareFusion Southmedic Oxykid™ Pediatric Mask with 7 ft. Tubing - 1 Each
Non-Claustrophobic Fit, DEHP and Latex-Free
Oxykid™ provides 24% to 90% oxygen on flows from 1 lpm to flush. The Oxykid™ mask’s penguin profile combined with the same open mask concept as our adult mask makes it just what the doctor ordered. It is comfortable and fun to wear resulting in better patient compliance and allows for easy access for other therapies, oral care and communication, all without interrupting the delivery of prescribed oxygen.
- The only O2 therapy device to deliver FiO2 of 24% to 90%.
- Can be utilized to deliver High Flow O2 therapy to flush.
- Zero probability of creating intrinsic peep on flow rates > 15 lpm.
- Zero probability of CO2 rebreathing on low flow rates.
- Allows open communication with your patient.
- Designed for nose and mouth breathers.
- Convenient swivel elbow to reposition tubing.
- Nasal Gastric tube can be threaded through OxyMask.
- Allows for suctioning & oral care through mask.
- Open mask allows for delivery of other respiratory therapies.
- Reduces probability of aspiration.